GLIFAA represents lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender personnel, their families and their straight allies (LGBT+) in the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Foreign Commercial Service, Foreign Agricultural Service, Peace Corps and other foreign affairs offices of the U.S. Government. Officially recognized as a State Department and USAID employee association, GLIFAA advances diversity and workplace equity in U.S. foreign affairs agencies and human rights for LGBT people around the world.
- GLIFAA Statement on Congressional Letter in Support of GLIFAA Families
- Photos of GLIFAA celebrating IDAHOT and Pride around the world
- GLIFAA celebrates Pride at USAID
- GLIFAA celebrates Pride at State with Secretary Higginbottom
- GLIFAA President Selim Ariturk in AFSA magazine on how far we’ve come
- Find out about upcoming GLIFAA events