GLIFAA holds a number of events and activities, including:
- Monthly general meetings to consult and update our members.
- Monthly happy hours to provide networking opportunities with members and people from like-minded organizations.
- Organizing Pride commemorations in our agencies.
- GLIFAA’s annual Pink Party in February
- Participation in the D.C. Pride Parade every June and staffing a table at the Pride Festival.
- Seminars and new hire briefings at the Foreign Service Institute.
- Events sponsored by the Office of Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Speakers, films and similar programs.
- Post meetings and events in local host countries around the world through our Post Representatives.