GLIFAA holds a number of events and activities, including:
- Monthly general meetings to consult and update our members.
- Monthly happy hours to provide networking opportunities with members and people from like-minded organizations.
- Organizing Pride commemorations in our agencies.
- GLIFAA’s Pink Party, a social gathering, formerly in December but now in February.
- Participation in the D.C. Pride Parade every June and staffing a table at the Pride Festival.
- Seminars and new hire briefings at the Foreign Service Institute.
- Events sponsored by the Office of Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Speakers, films and similar programs.
- Post meetings and events in local host countries around the world through our Post Representatives.
See upcoming GLIFAA events, including our monthly happy hours every 2nd Tuesday and monthly business meetings every 4th Thursday.
If you want to subscribe to this calendar, see the “+Google Calendar” above or copy this link into your calendar program (Calendar ID: firstname.lastname@example.org) to follow GLIFAA events from any calendar. Not sure what you’re doing? Learn how here.